- The information we collect;
- The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
- Your rights to access and correct or update your personally-identifiable information; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
NOTICE- Information We Collect and How We Use It:
BROSCO collects two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
1. Personally-Identifiable Information – What We Collect:
The only personally-identifying information we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us.
We will also gather your personally-identifiable information when you send us an e-mail. We will use this information to respond to your e-mail. We may also use the information to send you notifications about our service.
2. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, distribute, share or give personal information to any independent 3rd party.
3. Non Personally-Identifiable Information- What We Collect:
We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
At certain points in your visit to the BROSCO site, our server may send a “cookie” file to your computer. Your Web browser may prompt you to accept this file unless you have set your browser preferences to accept all cookies automatically. Cookies are employed primarily as a service to our customers, to extend the relevance and responsiveness of the BROSCO site. We may link cookie information with any personally-identifiable information you provide us.
Other Non-Personally-Identifiable Information:
The BROSCO Web site may collect non-personally identifiable information during your visit, such as type of browser, operating system, domain name, or IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. Web servers — the big computers that “serve” up Web pages — automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you visit pages on BROSCO’s Web site the servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that your session will be logged, but you remain anonymous to us. IP address information is used only to improve the service of the BROSCO site, and is then discarded at the end of each session on our site.
BROSCO also collects information through “referrers” and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the Web browser passes along to BROSCO’s Web server that references the URL from which you came. “Environmental variables” include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our Web site, type of Web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the Web site you left to visit BROSCO, the names of the pages you visit while at our Web site, and the Internet address of the Web site you then visit. We collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests and to enhance your experience on BROSCO’s Web site. BROSCO may store “referrer” information for a limited period of time prior to deleting this information.
This Web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that they visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit our web site.
Notification of Changes
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen:
This Web site is not targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly request personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties.
BROSCO provides the following choices regarding the use of your information.
- You may set your browser to reject cookies and to erase cookies that have already been placed on your hard drive. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site will be limited.
- You may choose not to provide us with any contact information.
- If you do not want your personal or nonpersonal information merged with cookie and other information, you should not use the BROSCO Web site.
- If you would like BROSCO to delete any personal information you have provided or be removed from any mailing lists, please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Remove” on the subject line.
We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security at our Website, you can send an email to email@example.com.